What We Consider:
Grants are confined to 501(c)(3) public nonprofit tax-exempt organizations to be used for charitable purposes. Our focus is capital projects.
Limited program funding may be considered for a new project that is unique and innovative and would provide exceptional and lasting value to the community.
How to be Considered:
Potential grantees should first make a preliminary inquiry to determine the Foundation’s interest in their request. Organizations seeking program grants will be asked to initially complete the Foundation’s letter of inquiry form. Grant inquiries may be made at any time and should be forwarded to the Foundation's Program Officer.
If the request is from an appropriate entity and is for a purpose that is within permitted funding, a grant application will be given to the applicant to be completed in order that the proposal may be properly evaluated.
Funding Not Considered:
The Foundation does not accept fund requests for the following purposes:
• Grants made directly to individuals or private foundations
• Endowment funds
• Past operating deficits or debt retirement
• Deferred maintenance
• Operational support
• Basic scholarly research within established academic disciplines
• Support for churches, mosques, temples or synagogues
• Elementary and secondary schools
• Benefits, special events, conferences, etc.
Copyright © 2020 The Hall-Perrine Foundation - All Rights Reserved.